SONY S1700 Multi System All Region CodeFree Blu Ray Disc DVD Player - PAL/NTSC - USB - 110-240V 50/60Hz - 6 feet HDMI Cable Included

  • Play Games - Enjoy instant access to a catalog of hundreds of streamed PlayStation® 3 games. Play using your Sony Blu-ray Disc player and a DUALSHOCK 4 controller – no game console required
  • 100~240V 50 / 60Hz - For use world-wide use, The front-mounted USB 2.0 port allows you to connect devices such as thumb drives for easy playback of multimedia files.
  • LAN - WIRED connection for easy access to your home's network - simply connect the LAN cable and you are ready
  • Amazon Instant Video - YouTube - Hulu+ and lots of more
  • NTSC⇔PAL Conversion BD: A/B/C - DVD: 012345678 PAL/NTSC

I lived in NZ had the UK so when I moved to the US I had dvds from different zones which wouldnt play. Problem solved with this player! I wad on a budget so couldn't afford a new player but my refurbished one works great! Love it and use it regularly.

This is one video disc player any owner of video playback discs (for lack of a more generic term) should strive to acquire! While I have yet to use it to its fullest potential, this video playback device was better than I anticipated. I was hoping (and got) a player that played DVD's and Blu-Rays from all regions of the globe, PLUS I found a bonus that, while it was mentioned, I had glossed over -- the ability to play video files from flash drives. So if you're looking for a DVD-Blu-Ray player that can practically "do it all" when it comes to commonly-used video discs (HD-DVD's and old 12" laserdiscs notwithstanding, please bear that in mind), get your SONY S1200 Multi-System Region-free Blu-Ray/DVD player as soon as possible -- especially if you're a major video lover -- and enjoy!

been needing this forever since moving back to the states with hundreds of European dvds and blu rays. now we can watch ALL of our movies regardless of what country we bought them. having a blast with our movie weekends now!

I had no idea all region players existed until I wanted to buy a copy of Kenneth Clark's "Civilisations". It works perfectly and now we can buy so many museum DVDs that we always had to pass up before.

i really love this machine. i can play blu-ray's, dvd's, & movies from different zones. i thought it was going to this big old bulky machine, but it has a nice slim look to it. see i gotten another player from somebody else, but they didn't give directions to use the zone free feature. ya'll did though. the only gripe i have with it is, it doesn't have a A-B button. but other than that, it's a great little machine. should tell sony to put A-B on their blu-ray players. Love it, thanxs!!

I'm so glad I invested the inexpensive amount of money for this wonderful, and so easy to install, multi-format player!! It has opened an entire new world of blu-ray and DVDs from other Regions of the world that are actually in English, copied in other region playing formats. There are some great classics in blu-ray like Long Hot Summer and Love With the Proper Stranger for Paul Newman and Steve McQueen fans, and many more newer films. Some people are purists, like myself, and want Blu-rays. Some are fine with DVDs and that's okay too. For the money and the opportunity to view films I wouldn't be able to otherwise, it's worth every penny!

This machine finally provides access to a host of fine movies, American and foreign titles, which have persisted in remaining unavailable in U.S. editions. So far, all of the non-U.S- region films I have tried out on it have turned out to be great transfers.

Perfect! I needed a multi region player, but it was so hard to decide on which one. I already had a Sony player and they work great.. Is all I had to do was remove the hdmi cord and power cord from my other Sony and plug it in to this player.. I put the DVD in and it was up on the screen and it played great. That makes my per view cost quite high, but it was a rare movie and worth the cost. Best of all, I got it the same day I ordered it.

I had bought some Region B Blu Rays because these weren't released in the USA. This player was pretty cheap,at the time I purchased it. The player is small no bells and whistles at all like a time readout on the unit. This unit worked excellent right out of the box played my Region B blu rays flawlessly. I would highly recommend this unit to anyone who has different region DVDs or Blu Rays.

I ordered this Sony DVD multi-region player because the IVID player that I purchased four years ago suddenly stopped working. I have a lot of DVD's from different regions since I've traveled a lot. But I also wanted a DVD player that I could use as my regular DVD player, and this Blu Ray player fit the bill. It was easy to connect to my Samsung Smart TV with the HDMI cable which was included. When you insert the DVD, the player automatically determines the region so there is no need to fiddle with any of the settings, etc. The picture and sound is great. And, as promised, it actually upgrades DVD's that are not Blu Ray quality so they look better. I'm very satisfied with the player. I also bought for an additional $5 insurance for three years in case something goes wrong, but honestly, the player is performing wonderfully and I don't anticipate any problems. Oh, and one other thing. It's very small. That isn't a problem for me, but it's interesting! At this point I would recommend this product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History Births on July 04

Day 127 War: Ukraine said that Russia burned the weapon on the snake island