No more trashy than how everyone else acts nowadays. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 20, 2021 No more trashy than how everyone else acts nowadays. wtf 143 Likes 10 Comments Sharon Lotayo Ashley Bree McNally I'm all for abortion but I know there's pros and cons to it. Like less people, less competition and less competition can either be good or bad depending on the situation SecretoMoney Na Power How do you plan an abortion? Isn't that what people without the capacity to plan do? Deana Williams Nah, that's hilarious. Heidi Storrs Pretty creative actually Grace Harris Discussion: what do you think about Abortion? Bunnary Hang They don’t even do abortions lol Mattie Mahon Nah, this is epic! Lia Sahakyan Its not a surprise that extreme right wing christians are behind Obese Petulant OompaLoompa. They back a rapist and insist the woman gives birth to the rape child. Neena KN I support abortions and still I'd say what's trashy is how Planned Parenthood uses women's health as a shield against any abortion regulations. Anusha Stha show your fcae, you coward. Stand up for what you believe! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Ashley Bree McNally
SecretoMoney Na Power
Deana Williams
Heidi Storrs
Grace Harris
Bunnary Hang
Mattie Mahon
Lia Sahakyan
Neena KN
Anusha Stha